Parent SurveyYour Name:
Hello Parents/Guardians! Welcome to the Parent Survey! Please take
a few minutes to answer the following questions about your child.
Your responses will help me to learn more about your child's
interests, likes and dislikes and learning preferences. This
survey will be strictly confidential. Thank you in advance for your
help as we begin the 5th grade year together!
- 1) What is your child's name?
- 2) How is your child feeling as we begin a new school year? (Some
examples might be: excited, nervous, curious, without interest.)
- 3) How does your child learn best? (Some example might be: by
listening, watching, doing, or a combination. Please explain.)
- 4) What is your child's favorite subject? What is your child's least
favorite subject? Any additional information you can offer that
might help me understand why your child has these preferences would
be greatly appreciated.
- 5) Is there anything that your child finds challenging about school?
(For example, paying attention, following directions, behaving
appropriately, speaking in front of others, socializing with peers)
- 6) Please describe a special talent, ability or interest your child
- 7) Does your child read on a regular basis? Please describe your
child's reading habits. (For example, maybe your child reads well
but doesn't like to do it at home independently or is reluctant to
read because it is a struggle.)
- 8) Is your child involved in any activities outside of school? If yes,
please describe. (Such as music lessons, dance, or sports)
- 9) Is there anything else you think I should know about your child?