December Links for Students
Decorate a gingerbread boy at Candy Land!
1. This is a wonderful website where you can decorate your own virtual
gingerbread house! What yummy fun!
K-5 Decorate a Gingerbread House
2. Have you read Jan Brett's Gingerbread Baby? Well, on this site you can decorate your own gingerbread baby house! This activity has less choices than the one above and so it might be more suitable for younger students.
K-5 Trim a Jan Brett Gingerbread Baby house
3. Explore creating your own gingerbread man while listening to the story online! K-2 The Gingerbread Man
4. Here you can decorate gingerbread boys and girls or trees for the holidays! 1-5 Decorate Gingerbread Cookies!
5. Practice the multiplication tables and decorate a gingerbread house too! 3-5 Multiplication Gingerbread House
6. Do you love making paper snowflakes? On this site you can make your own virtual snowflake! 1-5 Make-a-Flake
7. Decorate and dress an online snowman!
K-5 Drag and Drop Snowman
8. Use the arrow keys to match up the snowflakes as they fall!
K-3 Match the Snowflakes
9. Ten little snowmen online story
K-2 Ten Little Snowmen
Snowflake Workshop-make your own snowflake!
10. Browse around the North Pole!
K-5 Elf on the Shelf!
11. Explore the North Pole 2-5 Visit the North Pole
12. Are you on the naughty or nice list? Learn more here at Claus.com! 1-5 Visit Santa's Village
13. Try out some online Christmas games!
2-5 Billy Bear's Christmas Site
14. Create a Grinch masterpiece below!
Just for Fun~All Grades
15. Here you can play the Dreidel Game against some "virtual" students (really the computer itself). It's lots of fun!
1-5 Play an online Dreidel Game!
16. Try out some Hanukkah games and activities online!
2-5 Billy Bear's Hanukkah Site
17. Elwood City celebrates the holidays! Join Arthur and his friends online and play games relating to December holidays.
K-4 Celebrate the holidays with Arthur
18. Try your hand at creating one of the science related toys or projects at this site! Most are made with items you have around your house but be sure to check with an adult before you begin any project!
4-5 Science Toymaker
19. Here you can find games and crafts for all holidays.
2-5 Holiday links
20. Find the names of different Arctic animals in this online word search. 2-5 Arctic Animal Word Search
21. Use the links provided to find out interesting winter facts!
3-5 Winter Facts Scavenger Hunt
22. Print some wonderful coloring pages created by Jan Brett!
K-3 Jan Brett's Coloring Pages
23. Explore the North Pole! 4-5 Arctic Resources
24. Visit the Winter Wonderland Wiki to explore activities for December, January & February! Winter Wonderland Wiki